Make a Referral
Homes Together is a caring and safe living space for visually impaired individuals in North Yorkshire. The majority of our service users come from local authorities in England.
Making a referral is simple. The basic procedure is as follows:
- Contact us for an informal discussion regarding suitability
- Visit Homes Together to see if what we offer is what you are looking for
- A clinical assessment carried out by Homes Together staff at the service user’s current residence
- A report produced detailing assessed needs and a potential tailored programme of care and activities
- Costing produced based on the results of the assessment-agreed programme of care and activities
- Transition plans worked out and agreed with all parties
- Ongoing review and assessments.
Clinical assessments are offered free of charge to care professionals.
You can contact us by phone on 01423 546326 or by email at email@example.com